Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Boy!

Mason is 3.5 months and is such a sweetie! He has discovered his hands and loves to look at them and stick them in his mouth. He has had a cold for pretty much the last two months, so he sleeps in his swing for naps and at night for a little incline. We also have the humidifier running to try and help him out. We have moved his swing into his room though, so hopefully we'll get him into the crib soon. He does pretty well at night, just usually gets up once sometime between the 3 am and 5 am hour - depending on when he went to bed. He is a good eater! We have given him the bottle a few times, to make sure that he wouldn't refuse it when I go back to work. No problems there :). Just like Savannah, they don't care where the food is coming from - "JUST GIVE IT TO ME!" Savannah continues to be a great big sister, always wanting to help and take care of Mason. She just loves him to death and is pretty good about being gentle with him and watching out for him when she is moving around. Her new favorite thing to do is to hold him in the bathtub. If I try and help I always get the same reply - "I can do it myself."

I have really enjoyed my time off with my family and feel so very blessed to have such wonderful children,a loving husband, and lovable doggies.

Here are some recent pics of Mason:

Sitting in his Bumbo chair for the 1st time:



Grabbing the tail of the monkey:



The sweetest face you'll ever see:

1 comment:

  1. In that last picture I can see a little Savannah in him! So precious!

    ReplyDelete